Sunday, April 11, 2010

Challenges, Setbacks, Realizations, and Propulsion

Again, it's been a minute since my last post. Things are going great; gratitude serves me well as I choose to stay focused on long term goals and the baby steps that lead to them. The challenges I face need not be such big deals, as long as I don't forget where I've come from and what I've been through. A walk in the park, as they say :) Taking a setback to my expectations and trusting that in some way, greater than I can appreciate, it is for the best, really makes things easier, and that is a welcome realization that propels me forward so I can focus on baby steps, all the while believing more everyday the long term goals are not only possible, but patiently there and waiting for me. That is the kind of patience I must continue to develop, and encourage others in, so that we may all be better for it. And I'm spent :P

No comments:

Post a Comment